Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Cui Xiaojing-a13339 <a1...@motorola.com> on 2004/02/27 07:38:02 UTC

Number Format

Hello All,

I need to format number 12345.00 to 12345, I use below code to do the format, but the result is 12,345. Could please  give some advice about how to delete the separator. Thanks a lot.

    NumberFormat nf= NumberFormat.getInstance();
    nf.setMaximumFractionDigits(0);
    nf.setMinimumFractionDigits(0);
    ((DecimalFormat)nf).setDecimalSeparatorAlwaysShown(false);

Regards,
Xiaojing

Re: Number Format

Posted by Joseph Shraibman <jk...@selectacast.net>.