Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/03 10:23:37 UTC

[Vote] [Axis2-C] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 Release - Take 4

Hi Devs,

I have re-packaged and uploaded the Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 release
artifacts at [1].
The key used to sign the release artifacts can be found at [2].

The only changes  from the previous release artifacts  are
    1. In the documentation regarding the release version update and the
incomplete developer             list.
    2. In axis2.xml removed unneccessary commneted lines.
    3. Updated the NOTICE file for year 2008.

Please test, review and vote on these latest release artifacts for
Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 release.

I have tested and reviewed them and here is my vote: +1

Thanks,
Damitha

[1]http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/axis2/1.2.0/
[2]http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/axis2/1.2.0/KEYS

Re: [Vote] [Axis2-C] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 Release - Take 4

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com>.
OK, I'll repack and upload with this change
thanks,
Damitha

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.