Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Fevzi Yuekseldi <fe...@imis.ch> on 2009/04/16 09:52:12 UTC

Get Value from For-loop

Hi all.
I have a for loop(Tapestry 4.1.1) in a component and now i want to
implement something like AJAX.
The for-loop has a article-number(Textfield), description(Insert), and a
price(Insert) 5 times...
At the beginning all the fields are empty.
I set a method in the component-class with a @Eventlistener annotation
with target to the article-number and the event "onkeyup".

Now my question: How can i get the Value, which the user typed in in the
"article-number" textfield?
After, if I have the value, i will set the other fields which are among
to the article-number...

Please help me...

Thankn you

Here is the code:
DirectOrderForm.java:

public abstract class DirectOrderForm extends BaseComponent
{

   /**
    * Logger
    */
   Log log = LogFactory.getLog( DirectOrderForm.class );
     public abstract Object getIterationValue();

   public abstract Integer getIterationIndex();

  public abstract List<ItemDigest> getItemsStore();
  public abstract void setItemsStore(List<ItemDigest> items);
      /**
    * Hivemind service: document logic.
    *
    * @return DocumentLogic
    */
   public abstract DirectOrderLogic getDirectOrderLogic();
   public abstract DocumentLogic getDocumentLogic();
       public List<ItemDigest> getItems() throws Exception
   {
       if(getItemsStore() != null)
       {
           return getItemsStore();
       }              List<ItemDigest> list = new ArrayList<ItemDigest>();
       list = getDirectOrderLogic().getDirectOrderItems(5);
             setItemsStore(list);
       return list;
   }

   @EventListener(events = "onkeyup", targets = {"articleNr"}, async =
true)
   public void getArticleNumber(IRequestCycle cycle, BrowserEvent event)
   {
       String id = event.getTarget().get("id").toString();

       log.info("PUT "+id+" ");

   }
}

DirectOrderForm.html:

           <thead>
                   <th class="artno">Atrikel-nr</th>
                   <th class="descr">Description</th>
                   <th class="price">price</th>
           </thead>
           <tbody>
value="ognl:iterationValue"
                   index="ognl:iterationIndex" volatile="true">
                       <input autocomplete="off" class="smalltext"
jwcid="articleNr@TextField" value="ognl:iterationValue.articleNr" />
value="ognl:iterationValue.description" />
value="ognl:iterationValue.unitPrice" />
           </tbody>