Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Chemi <jm...@terra.es> on 2005/05/16 10:12:29 UTC

Parsing MIME messages...

Is there any way in James API to generate a Multipart Message using as
source an InputStream or a String with all the message content? Does it
use JavaMail? Does it implement its own API?

Thanks in advance,

     Chemi.

Re: Parsing MIME messages...

Posted by Chemi <jm...@terra.es>.
apache@bago.org wrote:

>Session session = Session.getDefaultInstance(System.getProperties(), null);
>MimeMessage message = new MimeMessage(session,yourMessageSourceInputStream);
>
>Stefano

Thanks a lot Stefano. Currently I am studying:
http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/JavaMail-1.2.pdf
And I think this is what I need as you suggested.

Thanks again,

     Chemi.

Re: Parsing MIME messages...

Posted by ap...@bago.org.

Re: Parsing MIME messages...

Posted by Chemi <jm...@terra.es>.

RE: Parsing MIME messages...

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
JAMES using JavaMail, so that'd be your route.  We will shortly have
another, more server-oriented, approach to messages.

	--- Noel