Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/12/07 17:11:55 UTC

The OFBiz community and committers group are growing

Hi all,

as everyone of you may have noticed, the OFBiz community is steady
growing: both in the users and dev list we see new entries, great
traffic, interesting discussions and a lot of Jira submissions.

As part of this process, the OFBiz 's committers group is growing too;
we (the OFBiz PMC) have recently voted on new committers:

Ashish Vijaywargiya (applications)
Bilgin Ibryam (applications)
Christian Geisert (applications and framework)
Marco Risaliti (applications)
Vikas Mayur (applications)

We have also two new PMC members (with commit rights to the applications
and framework):

Adrian Crum
Anil Patel

Cheers,

Jacopo

Re: The OFBiz community and committers group are growing

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Yeah,

hopefully this will help to improve and possibly speed up the review
process.
By the way, I'd like to stress a very important point: OFBiz is
designed/developed/maintained by the whole community (i.e. the users and
the developers) and not only its committers.

We (the OFBiz Community) are all doing a great job in helping the
project grow.

Jacopo

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
well there is hope.