Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ted Jones <Tj...@metamatrix.com> on 2007/08/23 22:49:22 UTC

[Axis2] WS-Addressing version on server

I am testing a .Net client with WSE 3.0 for compatibility with an Axis2
1.2 deployed web service. I have the addressing enabled and engaged on
the server along with Rampart. WSE 3.0 only supports the submission
version of WS-Addressing while Axis2 defaults to the final version (I
believe). Is there a way in the Axis2 server to tell it to use the
submission version (perhaps in the service.xml as a parameter to the
moduleConfig)?

If not, is there another way of having the client indicating to the
server which version to use other than the Options object?

Thanks,
Ted

RE: [Axis2] WS-Addressing version on server

Posted by "Drooker, Matthew" <Ma...@Turner.com>.
unsubscribe

Is anyone using WS-Addressing with Axis2 web services and a .Net client?

________________________________

Posted by Ted Jones <Tj...@metamatrix.com>.
Thanks for the reply Anthony. My use case is the actually the reverse:

Axis2 Server with a .NET WSE 3 client.

Is there some way to configure the WS-Addressing namespace version to be the older version in the Axis2 server?

Thanks,
Ted

Posted by Anthony Bull <an...@bcsoft.co.nz>.

--