Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Sie, Yang" <ya...@fmr.com> on 2006/11/08 14:33:14 UTC

Nested Layout in Desktop pipeline

Hello:

I have yesterday (11/08/2006) afternoon's code and built successfully.
The desktop pipeline failed to render the nested layout that I had, with
a Javascript error "otherFragIndexes is null or not an object". The page
rendered OK without nested layout. The earlier version of desktop
pipeline simply ignored the nested layout and rendered the page, no
error.

I know the development is undergoing, just want to point out this issue.

Thank you.

---Yang