Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Olivier Mocquais <ol...@francetelecom.com> on 2005/01/04 11:52:48 UTC

Test property in the definition of a path

Hi,

I want to define the fileset in the path only if the property
weblogic.root is set.
How can I do this ?

   <path id="weblogic.classpath">

        <fileset dir="${weblogic.root}\lib">
            <include name="weblogic.jar" />
            <include name="webservices.jar" />
            <include name="webserviceclient.jar" />
        </fileset>

   </path>

Thanks for your answers.

Olivier

Re: Test property in the definition of a path

Posted by Ivan Ivanov <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Oliver,

The only idea that comes to my mind is to place the
definition of weblogic.classpath path in a conditional
target:
<target name="define-wl-cp" if="weblogic.root">
    <path id="weblogic.classpath">
         <fileset dir="${weblogic.root}\lib">
             <include name="weblogic.jar" />
             <include name="webservices.jar" />