Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io> on 2016/03/30 20:47:55 UTC

MADlib git commit not yet mirrored over to github

We did a pretty big commit yesterday (17 hours ago) to git
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-madlib-site.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/asf-site

and it is not yet mirrored over to github
https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib-site/commits/asf-site

Is it possible the mirror is still in progress, or is there something else
going on we ought to look into?

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Re: MADlib git commit not yet mirrored over to github

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
can you put an infra ticket in for that please

-Jake

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.