Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by RayKnight <ra...@lexisnexis.com> on 2009/03/12 23:06:14 UTC

CXF XMLBeans client - How to configure.

I have successfully generated XMLBeans classes using the maven plugin for CXF
2.1.4, but either there is something missing from the generated Client class
or a cxf.xml file is required.  At runtime I am getting a Marshalling Error,
but can see by the stack trace that it is using the JAXBEncoderDecoder to do
the marshalling.  How do I configure to use the XMLBeans binding at runtime?
I tried again with the following cxf.xml file, but it still seems to be
using the JAXBEncoderDecoder to do marshalling.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
			http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">

  		<jaxws:server id="bpsReport"
  			serviceClass="com.seisint.webservices.wsAccurint.WsAccurint" >
            <jaxws:dataBinding>
                        <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.xmlbeans.XmlBeansDataBinding"/>
            </jaxws:dataBinding>
  </jaxws:server>
</beans>

Am I missing something here, or is XMLBeans support on the client broken?