Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mack Lobell <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2010/12/10 17:28:43 UTC

How to test if variable is null

Hi!

I'm using a JDBC sampler to get data from a database. Sometimes the fields in the databse is null and my variables in the sampler will also be null. If I use the variable in a Response Assertion it always fails because the variable is null.

If a variable is null how can i test if the variable==null and variable!=null?

Is there a better control than a Response Assertion to use?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: How to test if variable is null

Posted by chaitanya bhatt <bh...@gmail.com>.