Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by aaa java <aa...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/25 08:43:07 UTC

tiles vs facelets

Hi
I developed a sample application using JSF and tiles. Now I want to
implement the same using facelts(for templating).
What are the added advantages using facelets instead of tiles for
templating.
Are there any additional features that Facelets offer for templating.

Re: tiles vs facelets

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

there are no additional features in Facelets for templating - Facelets
also offers dynamic, template-based components, however.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at