Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/10/12 19:34:30 UTC

Tuscany/SCA value...

I'm trying to make some slides that succinctly describe the value of SCA and
Tuscany so I can add a talk to Dan's set of videos [1]. I've borrowed a few
from various people, thanks Haleh and Doug. I've also rejected a lot and got
it down to 6 slides to tell the story [2]. Anyone got any material that
they'd be happy to share on this subject or any other comments? I've come
across the OSOA page on this [3] which looks at it from an SCA point of view
but I guess I'd rather tell the story the other way round.

Regards

Simon

[1] http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-videos.html
[2]