Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2013/02/19 21:43:07 UTC

[VOTE] gradiate the Converters extension out from the Sandbox

Hi all,

Converters extension is IMHO ready to be pushed out from the Sandbox,
so I propose to graduate it to propert /trunk

[ ] +1 let's promote it
[ ] ±0 go ahead, but...
[ ] -1 because... (provide a reason)

This vote is open for at least 72h and closes ~ on Feb 22th, at 8:40 GMT

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [VOTE] gradiate the Converters extension out from the Sandbox

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
+1

Thx for this Simo,

Eric

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Mikhail!

thanks a lot for having a look at the [converters] codebase!
But lets' clarify that graduate from /sandbox to /trunk means that the
codebase respects the initial quality standards required by Onami,
such as applied license, right package, onami build integration and so
on; it doesn't mean that it is ready to be released :)

Given that, please raise an issue to each problem you noticed - that
will makes absolutely easier to keep track of TODOs - and feel free to
assign to yourself and provide a fix! :)

Many thanks in advance, all the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Mikhail Mazursky <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mikhail Mazursky <mi...@gmail.com>.
+0. Haven't looked at the code.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
my +1

Posted by Jordi Gerona <jo...@apache.org>.
+1

code looks amazing! so simple and powerful at the same time

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Daniel Manzke <daniel.manzke@googlemail.com

Posted by Daniel Manzke <da...@googlemail.com>.
+1

--
Viele Grüße/Best Regards

Daniel Manzke

[RESULT][VOTE] gradiate the Converters extension out from the Sandbox

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

more than 72h have passed and the current vote thread can be
considered concluded and passes with the following resolution:

five positive binding votes from following committers:

 * Simone Tripodi
 * Daniel Manzke
 * Jordi Gerona
 * Mikhail Mazursky
 * Eric Charles

no other votes have been casted.

Converters is now part of the proper components, thanks all to take
part to the vote!