Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/07/01 12:54:02 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] File upload doesn't work when using PrettyFaces

Hi,

I have never used PrettyFaces. Have you done some debuging inside the
Trinidad code?

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Trinidad] File upload doesn't work when using PrettyFaces

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Bram Van Dam<br...@cronos.be> wrote:
> Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>>
>> I have never used PrettyFaces. Have you done some debuging inside the
>> Trinidad code?
>
> I've had a quick look at it myself, but there's so much code in Trinidad
> that it's pretty confusing (at least to me). Lincoln of the PrettyFaces team
> has had a look at it, and his assertion is as follows:
>
> "And actually, what I've learned so far is that the file upload succeeds,
> but the valueChangeListener never fires. That's why I'm confused, and
> thinking its a Trinidad oddity."

Nice said :-) Let me try to give it a shot w/in the next days..

-Matthias

Posted by Bram Van Dam <br...@cronos.be>.