Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2009/07/07 13:29:52 UTC

Re: Introduction - Better late than never.

Nice to meet you... I see "website design" in there, might that mean
you could help some with an initial l&f for the Wink site?

I have done a lot of work on the http://geronimo.apache.org site with
all its cwiki muck, getting the templates in there and blah, blah, but
I took an existing site design and crafted the .vm muck from there.

I'm more than happy to help with the Wink site, but I need something
to start from.

--jason