Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by fa...@ni.com on 2008/09/17 04:09:00 UTC

Tests on xerces 2.7 c

Hi,
I've done some modification on xerces 2.7 to make the library could be
delayloaded on windows, and need some tests to check it still works right.
I've already run the sample application manually, and are there any other
tests we could use? I found there are some tests in the "tests" directory,
but there're no document about them. And I think some of them may need
more testing files, how can I get these testing files? Does xerces have a
automating test framework that we could utilize?

Thanks
Fan Zhang