Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by "Brooks, Carl" <cb...@techtarget.com> on 2010/01/18 17:56:20 UTC

[libcloud] looking for comment on libcloud?

Hi,

I'm looking for some comment about some news I received from VMware regarding libcloud and vCloud - If there's anyone who would like to field a few questions for my article I'd be very grateful.

I've already reached out to Bob Hrdinsky at Cloudkick about this, but thought I'd cover all my bases, so I'm using this email as well.

Thanks in advance,

Carl Brooks
Technology Writer
http://SearchCloudComputing.com
TechTarget Data Center and Virtualization Media Group
Email:cbrooks@techtarget.com
Telephone:781-657-1687

Re: [libcloud] looking for comment on libcloud?

Posted by Alex Polvi <po...@cloudkick.com>.
All,

I just spoke with Carl. However, if you are building something with
libcloud (particularly with vCloud), do not hesitate to contact him.
Might be a good way to promote your project.

Best,

-Alex

--
co-founder, cloudkick.com