Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2020/09/02 03:46:39 UTC

Hadoop & ApacheCon

Hello,

This year's ApacheCon will take place online between 9/29 and 10/1. There
are lots of sessions made by our fellow Hadoop developers:

https://apachecon.com/acah2020/tracks/bigdata-1.html
https://apachecon.com/acah2020/tracks/bigdata-2.html

In case you didn't realize, the registration is free, so be sure to check
them out!

Some of the talks that are closely related to Hadoop:

Apache Hadoop YARN: Past, Now and Future
Szilard Nemeth, Sunil Govindan

Hadoop Storage Reloaded: the 5 lessons Ozone learned from HDFS
Márton Elek

GDPR’s Right to be Forgotten in Apache Hadoop Ozone
Dinesh Chitlangia

Global File System View Across all Hadoop Compatible File Systems with the
LightWeight Client Side Mount Points.
Uma Maheswara Rao Gangumalla

Apache Hadoop YARN fs2cs: Converting Fair Scheduler to Capacity Scheduler
Peter Bacsko

HDFS Migration from 2.7 to 3.3 and enabling Router Based Federation (RBF)
in production
Akira Ajisaka

Stepping towards Bigdata on ARM
Vinayakumar B, Liu Sheng

I am sure I missed out others since I only looked at the Big Data tracks.
Feel free to add more if you want to promote your talk :)

Cheers
Weichiu