Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by James Cooper <Ja...@MaXware.nl> on 2001/11/21 18:08:23 UTC

JUnit tests and Turbine

Hi folks,
I'm trying to create a number of JUnit tests for some of my core apps built
around turbine. Essentially starting with the OM layer and ensuring the
object I've created behave in the same way.

I'm have a problem using Criteria's though...

                Criteria crit = new Criteria();
                Vector v = UslPeer.doSelect(crit);

This is created as per usual from a test case that override BaseTestCase.
But as I run it throws the following failure

1)
testAddString(com.maxware.fls.om.test.CriteriaTest)junit.framework.Assertion
FailedError: Error getting information Connection object is null!

Do I have to explicitly define a connection to the DB? Any ideas would be
great.

Cheers,
James

Re: JUnit tests and Turbine

Posted by James Cooper <Ja...@MaXware.nl>.
Sorry folks for taking up the ether, solved this 2 secs after sending this
mail.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>