Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by lazlo <sg...@justunix.net> on 2020/06/11 13:57:35 UTC

guacd listen queue size

Greets all,

I'm getting some guacd failures and have found these listen queue overflows.

Jun  9 14:20:26 remote kernel: sonewconn: pcb 0xfffff812de8837a0: Listen
queue overflow: 8 already in queue awaiting acceptance (11 occurrences)

Current listen queue sizes (qlen/incqlen/maxqlen)
Proto Listen     Local Address
tcp4   0/0/5      127.0.0.1.4822

I know increasing these listen queue values isn't necessarily a solution,
anyone have an idea where/how these can be increased while I debug further?