Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by CyberWEB Hosting Networks <em...@cyberwebhosting.net> on 2001/12/26 19:56:17 UTC

Get your web site hosted for under $5 with a FREE domain name!

*** Looking to get your web site online for under $5 with a FREE domain name? ***

*** That's right! Get a free domain name registered for 1 year with the order of *ANY* web hosting package! ***

Do you have that special idea you want to market? How about that product you want to sell? It's cold outside, now is the time to come inside and put your mind to work! CyberWEB has the tools, hardware and staff to bring your ideas to life! We have packaged all the features you will need to run a successful site all in bundle. Best of all, we have set our pricing structure so that we provide the most features at the LOWEST PRICES available on the internet.

Point your web browser to http://www.cyberwebhosting.net for more details!

* Offering:
FREE LIFETIME e-mail technical support!
No setup fees!
LIVE technical support
CGI, JAVAscript and PERL scripting
PHP scripting
FTP access to your site
Log files showing all detailed activity on your site
Comprehensive HTML formatted reporting of site usage*
Graphical web site and e-mail control panel
24/7 Access
99.8% site uptime
POP3 and SMTP e-mail services
Access your email from ANY web browser (web email)
Unlimited Anything@Domain.Com e-mail addresses
Configurable forwarding of e-mail addresses to external sources
30 Day money back guarantee
Redundant backbone providers over an all digital network
T1 connections directly into an OC-3 backbone for the lowest latency and best speed possible!

* All Linux / Apache plans include:
MySQL database services
Webmin web based control panel
LWP support
VeriSign SSL Secure Server support

* Windows 2000 / IIS 5.0 plans include:
Microsoft FrontPage 2000 & 2002 server extensions
ASP scripting
Microsoft SQL database services*
Fully configurable site security from your control panel
Unlimited sub-users to access members and private site areas
CDONTS server-side SMTP support

This deal is unbeatable! Check it out now at http://www.cyberwebhosting.net

*** http://www.cyberwebhosting.net ***

If you would like to be removed from any future mailings from us, simply reply to this message with the word "remove" in the subject.