Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2006/10/04 05:52:58 UTC

WW-1328 - Theme Inheritance

I'm in need of a resolution for this, so I'd like to take it up.  My
plan is to implement true inheritance so that even if a specific
template does not exist for a given theme, it can be resolved from it's
parent.

I think the comments in jira seem to imply that to be the desired
solution as well. . .but just wanted to make sure.  If anyone has looked
into this at all or has any input, feel free to let me know.

David

Re: WW-1328 - Theme Inheritance

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Great! When you get a chance, take a look at the patch I just submitted
and let me know what you think.  I'd be happy to work with you to iron
out any details.

Updating the core ftl templates to utilize this feature will be tedious,
but I'll give you a hand and submit another patch once I get some feedback.

David

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.