Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Huiyun Kim <se...@umich.edu> on 2016/01/19 06:06:36 UTC

Extracting non-text information from pdf

Hi pdfbox users,
I am trying to extract non-text information (whether box is checked or not)
from thousands of pdf files that uses the exactly same fixed format and
would like to know whether pdfbox would be a viable option.  Any advice
would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Huiyun Kim

Re: Extracting non-text information from pdf

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 19.01.2016 um 06:06 schrieb Huiyun Kim:
> Hi pdfbox users,
> I am trying to extract non-text information (whether box is checked or not)
> from thousands of pdf files that uses the exactly same fixed format and
> would like to know whether pdfbox would be a viable option.  Any advice
> would be greatly appreciated!

Sure, look at the printFields example in the source download. If you
have further questions, please mention what version you are using
(hopefully 2.0 RC3).

Tilman