Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Marcos Ortega <ma...@santoandrea.com.br> on 2004/01/30 12:36:54 UTC

Navw32 And IsInfected Matcher

            Hi , to all;

                    I'm here looking for the exit codes or ( error level )
from Navw32.exe , the norton anti-virus executable file.
                    I just can't find it at symantec site or at google.

                    I 'll post here my mailet element from config.xml for
experts give me a tip

         <mailet match='IsInfected="C:\Arquivos de programas\Norton
AntiVirus\navw32" C:\apache\james\temp\*.tt /noresults,
C:\apache\james\temp, true, 2,4,8' class="ToProcessor">
             <processor> virus </processor>
         </mailet>

                See, 2, 4, 8 i found it at symantec but it is not from nav
( scand.exe i think )

                Ps. Vincenzo;  I'm sorry to send that post directly to you ,
but i did from maillist page thinking that will be posted at the thread :)

            Fowards, thanks