Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Martin Scott Nicklous <Sc...@de.ibm.com> on 2014/09/02 14:55:33 UTC

TCK work status / summary

I thought I would post a summary of the TCK work so that everyone knows
where we stand. This work addresses the JSR 286 compatibility portion of
the JSR 362 TCK.

Module                             Status
=========================          ==============
TestModule1-3                    - done
V2AddlEnvironmentTests           - work in progress (Neil)
V2AddlFilterTests                - to be implemented
V2AddlPortletTests               - to be implemented
V2AddlRequestTests               - to be implemented
V2AddlResponseTests              - to be implemented
V2AddlUrlTests                   - to be implemented
V2AnnotationTests                - to be implemented
V2DispatcherReqRespTests1-4      - done
V2DispatcherReqRespTests5S       - to be implemented
V2DispatcherTests 1,2,4,5,6      - done
V2DispatcherTests3S              - to be implemented
V2EnvironmentTests               - to be implemented
V2ExceptionTests                 - to be implemented
V2FilterTests                    - to be implemented
V2PortletTagLibraryTests1-3      - to be implemented
V2PortletTests                   - to be implemented
V2RequestTests                   - wip (Scott)
V2ResponseTests                  - wip (Scott)
V2SigTests*                      - done
V2URLTests                       - wip (Scott)
V2WrapperTests                   - done
("scenario" tests, if we want / need them) - to be defined / implemented

If you feel inclined to help, you could do so by picking one of the modules
marked "to be implemented" and implementing the test cases. The code for
each module contains comments with the test case descriptions, so the work
should hopefully be self-explanatory. If you have questions about a test
case or about the process, you can post to the mailing list or contact me
directly.

thanks,
Scott

Re: [jsr362-experts:] Re: TCK work status / summary

Posted by David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
> It gives me nice, warm, sunny feelings, even though it's physically
raining and a little cool outside ... :-))

Yeah, I heard the rainiest August in years, sorry, beautiful here in bay
area, more reason to come out to Java One

--
David S Taylor
707 529-9194

Posted by Martin Scott Nicklous <Sc...@de.ibm.com>.
Hi David,

Re: [jsr362-experts:] TCK work status / summary

Posted by David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
I am signing up for two: