Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Maciek Sykulski <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/07 15:06:15 UTC

Re: Contenthub problems with SPARQL endpoint

Hi Meric,

After creating your first contentitem, graph is created by TcManager and it
> appears in
> /sparql endpoint.

However, due to a bug in SolrStoreImpl, when you restart your
> launcher or rebuild it with this command ...

I indeed remember to have seen registered triple collection under /sparql
soon after first run, but then it disappeared.

graph will still exist but it is not registered in the OSGi environment
> anymore.
> Therefore, sparql endpoint can not reach the enhancement graph. I'll create
> an issue and a patch file for this bug.

Is there any way I can register this graph manually using Felix Web Console
 /system/console ?

Best,
Maciek

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Meriç Taze <me...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2012/9/5 Maciek Sykulski <ma...@gmail.com>
>

> > *1. SPARQL endpoint
> > * "There is no registered TripleCollection."  This message shows under
> > sparql/ endpoint. There are content items residing inside contenthub.
> > I cannot ask any sparql query for content items (because of this
> message?).
> > How to fix that, to be able to ask SPARQL queries on ehnancements?
> >
> > In our configuration component
> > org.apache.stanbol.contenthub.ldpath.solr.SemanticIndexManagerImpl is
> > active. What is lacking in the below configuration?
> >

> In first run after building stanbol, there is no enhancement graph. After
> creating
> your first contentitem, graph is created by TcManager and it appears in
> /sparql
> endpoint. However, due to a bug in SolrStoreImpl, when you restart your
> launcher or rebuild it with this command:
>
>     mvn -o install -DskipTests -P installBundle
>             -Dsling.url=http://localhost:8080/system/console
>
> graph will still exist but it is not registered in the OSGi environment
> anymore.
> Therefore, sparql endpoint can not reach the enhancement graph. I'll create
> an issue and a patch file for this bug.
>

> > *2.* How / where to configure a triple store to be accessible through
> > Stanbol api,  SPARQL endpoint?
> >

> I think this is the answer of your question:
>

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-stanbol-dev/201206.mbox/%3CCAA7LAO0wqetBwT1GwEGQe_hWpd3Lfhjmiy4LmQ8xDW0GmkDBqw@mail.gmail.com%3E

Thanks, this is helpful indeed.

Posted by Suat Gönül <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Based on the latest decision, I have applied the patch provided by Meric.
The registered graph is also unregistered in the deactivation of
SolrStoreImpl.

Best,
Suat

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Suat Gönül <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Meriç Taze <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Maciek Sykulski <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Meric,

Posted by Meriç Taze <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maciek,

I am not sure about registering graph by using web console or something
else
except Java API(programmatically) since we get this enhancement graph from
TcManager and give it as an argument to registration function.