Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SubaruWRC <ry...@quantumworx.com> on 2010/06/08 02:04:58 UTC

ActiveMQ Embedded + Spring Security (3.x)

We are planning to use ActiveMQ in our application by embedding ActiveMQ in
our Spring 3.0 container.  This ActiveMQ installation is intended to provide
our external client interface.  How do we provide security to ActiveMQ using
Spring Security?  I can see that ActiveMQ is heavily dependent on JAAS OOTB,
but would like a tight integration with Spring Security as well.

Re: ActiveMQ Embedded + Spring Security (3.x)

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

there is no current Acegi security framework integration for ActiveMQ (that
I'm aware of).

It shouldn't be too hard to implement one though. You can start by
understanding ActiveMQ interceptors

http://activemq.apache.org/interceptors.html

and looking current implementations

http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/security