Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2012/11/18 12:24:05 UTC

mod_mbox info for mail-archives

After upgrading mail-archives I checked the APR error messages the
instance writes. Those are not new, they were also written for the odl
version.

The messages are due to the fact, that the old and the new bundled apr
versions are compiled without iconv support. So mod_mbox can not convert
alternative charsets to utf-8. Not sure currently, which features of
mod_mbox this breaks, but various encoding issues are expected.

I will provide a new build including iconv support.

Regards,

Rainer