Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de> on 2007/10/12 12:11:08 UTC

moving from Beta3 to Beta4, addComponentInstantiationListener

Hi,

in my init() i used the addComponentInstantiationListener for loading
the wicket-contrib-javaee ejb3 bridge, but this is now broken, as

@Override
     protected void init()
     {
         addComponentInstantiationListener(new
JavaEEComponentInjector(this));

is not valid anymore - i looked in the migrate 1.3 guide but there is
no info about this.

So, I wonder what has changed and why - as its breaking the current
wicket-contrib-javaee.

Best

Korbinian

Re: moving from Beta3 to Beta4, addComponentInstantiationListener

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Did you clean the project properly? What is the error you get?

Eelco