Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Vines <vi...@apache.org> on 2016/01/13 18:36:23 UTC

Maven Checkstyle

Usage question for maven checkstyle-
Is there a way to have it work at the project root of a module, rather then
at the src level? I'm trying to ensure that there are no CRLFs for
non-binary files and it works fine for things under src, but I can't get it
to detect files outside that dir.

Thanks

Re: Maven Checkstyle

Posted by Adrien Rivard <ad...@gmail.com>.
I would try configuring sourceDirectories with the base directory of the
project.

see
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin/check-mojo.html#sourceDirectories

Though there may be better ways to check eol than checkstyle which is
specific to java.

--
Adrien Rivard