Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jay Ehrhart <yo...@ycoe.org> on 2005/05/16 22:19:34 UTC

ALL_TRUSTED score change

What file do I need to edit to change the score on
 ALL_TRUSTED?

Thank you

Re: ALL_TRUSTED score change

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
> What file do I need to edit to change the score on
>  ALL_TRUSTED?

trusted_networks.  See the wiki or man pages.

        Loren

Re: ALL_TRUSTED score change

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.
At 04:19 PM 5/16/2005, Jay Ehrhart wrote:
>What file do I need to edit to change the score on
>  ALL_TRUSTED?

In /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf (or similar):

score ALL_TRUSTED -1.0

But before you do that, make sure you are adjusting the score for the right
reason. If you've got ALL_TRUSTED matching spam, make sure your
trusted_networks is set correctly. If that's wrong, ALL_TRUSTED misfires
will not be the only problem you have.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/TrustPath