Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2007/03/05 16:17:04 UTC

Strange behaviour during test phase

While trying to build trunk with the allblocks profile I came across
something strange. When invoked from the top level directory, the unit
tests in the repository-impl block fail while an invocation of mvn in
the cocoon-repository directory runs the tests without any problems.

Any clue?

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: Strange behaviour during test phase

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> While trying to build trunk with the allblocks profile I came across
> something strange. When invoked from the top level directory, the unit
> tests in the repository-impl block fail while an invocation of mvn in
> the cocoon-repository directory runs the tests without any problems.
>
> Any clue?

Are there any tests that load resources from the filesystem? If yes that could
be the cause for this behaviour because the $basedir variable always resolves to
the JVM working directory.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc