Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Bertrand, Shawn R" <sh...@tycoelectronics.com> on 2007/04/10 15:23:08 UTC

panelPage header background image

I'd like to put a background image (a 1-pixel wide image repeated
horizontally) behind the generated table that comprises the header of
the panelPage, but am not sure where to put the styles.  I tried putting
them on the panelPage's span element itself (via
inlineStyle="background-color: #5E87B9; background-image:
url(../images/gaugeBlue.png); background-repeat: repeat-x"), but nothing
shows up.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Shawn

Re: panelPage header background image

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
You can try giving it space by using margin or padding, like
margin-right: 13px to see if that helps.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.