Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/01 12:34:40 UTC

Welcoming two new committers

Hi all,

The PMC recently voted to add two new committers: Gyewon Lee and Joo Seong
(Jason) Jeong. They have been contributing since last summer: Gyewon on
Tang and Jason on REEF websites and group communication. Please welcome
them as committers!

- Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Welcoming two new committers

Posted by Gyewon Lee <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I'm Gyewon Lee and a research assistant for Prof. Chun. Thank you all
for accepting me as a committer :) It's a pleasure for me to work with a
great team.

I'll make further efforts to improve Tang and REEF.

Thanks,
Gyewon Lee

p.s. Actually, I have sent this mail 3 days ago but it was not sent because
my alias e-mail address is not registered to reef mailing list :( Sorry for
the late reply!

Posted by ma...@weimo.de.

Posted by Brian Cho <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, and welcome :)

If you haven’t already, please check out the committer guide:

http://reef.incubator.apache.org/committer-guide.html

Since this is our first on-boarding of new committers, it would be great if we can document the process. Off the top of my head, new committers should sign ICLA’s and join private@. I’m sure there’s likely to be more.

P.S. Are we going with Committer == PMC Member?

-Brian