Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by XiLai Dai <xl...@talend.com> on 2011/11/17 10:41:03 UTC

Wrong transport type from SoapBindingInfo when using JMS transport

Hello,

When I added a interceptor try to get something from Message based on the samples/jms_spring_config, I got wrong transport type from SoapBindingInfo.

The implementation of the interceptor like this:

public void handleMessage(Message message) throws Fault {

        if (message.getExchange().getBinding() instanceof SoapBinding) {
            SoapBinding soapBinding = (SoapBinding)message.getExchange().getBinding();
            if (soapBinding.getBindingInfo() instanceof SoapBindingInfo) {
                SoapBindingInfo soapBindingInfo = (SoapBindingInfo)soapBinding.getBindingInfo();
                System.out.println("Transport Type is: " + soapBindingInfo.getTransportURI());
            }
        }
}

The expected string should be:  http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/jms
But the output is :  http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Is there a problem or I missed something?  Thanks!    (CXF version used is 2.5.0)

Regards
Xilai

Re: Wrong transport type from SoapBindingInfo when using JMS transport

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I guess not at all. No idea why Xilais message shows in your thread.

Christian

Am 18.11.2011 11:59, schrieb srinivas thallapalli:
> Hi Christian
>
> How this is related to my issue?.
>
> Thanks

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: Wrong transport type from SoapBindingInfo when using JMS transport

Posted by srinivas thallapalli <sr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Yes .. I think there is a problem in CXF.

I added an issue for it:

Christian

--
Christian Schneider