Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Alex Holden <Al...@iconfilms.co.uk> on 2013/01/19 23:04:08 UTC

non functioning restore window

Hi there.
Every time i open Openoffice i get the attached window. Neither of the buttons seem to work and the window will not close. I have tried removing from my computer and re-intalling and it is still there. Is there a way of fully uninstalling perhaps??
I have a mac with the attached spec. Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks

Alex

[cid:9E54014E-1611-40DC-AA30-65EC29DEA017][cid:55C79E4F-4D50-4F68-A3C3-8007110FD4EA]

Re: non functioning restore window

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding Rory's answer with the solution, below. And please note that
this is already fixed for OpenOffice 4, due in April. Andrea.

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>