Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2019/04/04 16:58:10 UTC

Re: trafficserver sometimes not cache objects

The disk writes are written sequentially and don’t have to seek like reads.  The write rate should be very fast.  What do you mean by cannot catch up?

If a write is happening while a read comes in you cane able read while write in ATS and ATS will read the cache entry while it is being written.

-Bryan