Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Esther Jesurum <es...@pantero.com> on 2004/06/24 22:03:22 UTC

AvalonLogSystem exception

In a single run in which I generate nearly 2000 files, I get an
AvalonLogSystem PANIC message (and exception):
*	WARNING: PANIC : Error configuring AvalonLogSystem :
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\Tools\Pantero\projects\testimport\ExchangeModel\velocity.log (The
process cannot access the file because it is being used by another
process)

I am not sure why I only encounter this issue after a certain threshhold
of files generated has been passed, nor can I account for the problem
itself, since I'm pretty sure I'm doing all the generation in one
thread.  So, I'm wondering how I can disable logging to get past this...

Can anyone help?