Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by dhulipalla anu <dh...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/18 08:13:53 UTC

How to remove arrow labels in PieChart

Hi all,

I do not want to display arrow labels(marked labels in output screen) in
piechart.how can i remove the labels.

Here i have attached SampleApplication,Please go through this one and let
me know.

the attachements are sampleapplication and output screen.

Thanks and Regards,

Anusha Dhulipalla

Hyderabad.

Re: How to remove arrow labels in PieChart

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
sorry I have time only for a quick response at the moment:
Pivot chart provider uses JFreeChart, you have to look at JFreeChart
documentation if/how this is possible, and pass to it via a Pivot skin
style, or in not possible from there directly.

Hope this helps.

Bye,
Sandro