Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by jyabc <ya...@us.ibm.com> on 2008/12/14 20:01:25 UTC

Deployment Architecture

Hi.

I am so used to deploy web application this way
Firewall --> HTTP Server --> Firewall --> LDAP/App Server Firewall --> DB
Server

If I want to use Apache Geronimo, do you think I can do the same thing?

Thanks for your comments/answers in advance..

jyabc

Re: Deployment Architecture

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.
Don't quite understand what you really want to ask. Can you elaborate your
question?

-Jack