Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Yi JIN <yj...@apache.org> on 2018/03/21 02:27:59 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache HAWQ 2.3.0.0-incubating Release

Apache HAWQ (incubating) Project Team is proud to announce Apache
HAWQ 2.3.0.0-incubating has been released.

Apache HAWQ (incubating) combines exceptional MPP-based analytics
performance, robust ANSI SQL compliance, Hadoop ecosystem
integration and manageability, and flexible data-store format
support, all natively in Hadoop, no connectors required. Built
from a decade’s worth of massively parallel processing (MPP)
expertise developed through the creation of the Pivotal
Greenplum® enterprise database and open source PostgreSQL, HAWQ
enables to you to swiftly and interactively query Hadoop data,
natively via HDFS.

*Download Link*:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/hawq/2.3.0.0-incubating/

*About this release*
This is a release having both source code and binary

All changes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Apache+HAWQ+2.3.0.0-incubating+Release

*HAWQ Resources:*

   - JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ
   - Wiki: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Apache+HAWQ+Home
                      user@hawq.incubator.apache.org

*Know more about HAWQ:*
http://hawq.apache.org

- Apache HAWQ (incubating) Team

=====
*Disclaimer*

Apache HAWQ (incubating) is an effort undergoing incubation at The
Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the name of Apache
Incubator PMC. Incubation is required of all newly accepted
projects until a further review indicates that the
infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have
stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF
projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection
of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate
that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re:[ANNOUNCE] Apache HAWQ 2.3.0.0-incubating Release

Posted by Ruilong Huo <hu...@apache.org>.
Congratulations to everyone contributing to the release! Special thanks to Yi for his excellent release management guidance!

Ruilong Huo
Best regards,

Posted by Yi JIN <yj...@apache.org>.
Thank you Radar!

Best,
Yi (yjin)

Posted by Radar Lei <rl...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks all!

Posted by Hongxu Ma <in...@outlook.com>.
+1 for radar, 👍 👍

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache HAWQ 2.3.0.0-incubating Release

Posted by Amy Bai <ab...@pivotal.io>.
+1 for Radar to be next Apache HAWQ release manager!

Posted by HuoRuilong <hu...@163.com>.

Posted by Yi JIN <yj...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Radar Lei <rl...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Yi JIN <yj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lei Chang <ch...@gmail.com>.
congrats!

Posted by Yi JIN <yj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Amy Bai <ab...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Wen Lin <wl...@pivotal.io>.
Congratulations!
Thanks to Yi and everyone who contributed to the release!

Regards!

Posted by Amy Bai <ab...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Dropping announce@.

Posted by xsheng <xs...@apache.org>.
Great!!! Thanks Yi and all the contributors for the release.

Posted by Ruilong Huo <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hongxu Ma <in...@outlook.com>.
Congrats!
Thanks Yi~

在 21/03/2018 10:27, Yi JIN 写道:

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Dropping announce@.

Posted by Radar Lei <rl...@pivotal.io>.
Congrats!
Thanks Yi for driving this release.

Regards,
Radar

Posted by 陶征霖 <zt...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Thanks Yi for this big release. Look forward to Apache
HAWQ's graduation.

Posted by 陶征霖 <zt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ivan Weng <iw...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Ivan Weng <iw...@pivotal.io>.