Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ramesh_KumarP <Ra...@satyam.com> on 2003/03/17 14:48:44 UTC

how to configure iplant web server for struts

HI,
I am facing problem in working struts in iplant webserver
I am using only ActionServlet

Tell me step by step procedure to execute an struts - application  in
iplanet web server..

Regards,
P.RAMESHKUMAR,

is appreciated.

Re: how to configure iplant web server for struts

Posted by Guido <gu...@ribera.tel.uva.es>.
I have exactly your problem using iPlanet 4.1

Regards,
Guido.