Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Mitch Claborn <mi...@claborn.net> on 2022/09/15 15:58:05 UTC

Remove breakpoint in JSP file

NetBeans 12.6

Somehow I ended up with a breakpoint in a JSP file. How can I get rid of
it? I've tried right click > Toggle Line Breakpoint but it does not
remove the breakpoint. I can enable/disable it with a right click, not
that that helps anything.

--

Mitch

Re: Remove breakpoint in JSP file

Posted by Mitch Claborn <mi...@claborn.net>.
Perfect! Thank you.

Mitch

Re: NetBeans 15 giving last used notification for NetBeans 11

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 15 Sept 2022 at 17:21, Joseph Huber <JH...@stanref.com.invalid> wrote:
> I'm running NetBeans 15 from the zip distribution on Windows 10 Professional.  Periodically, when I start the program, I get the notification "NetBeans 11 was last used X days ago."  This message is also listed in the Notifications window.  I don't have NetBeans 11 installed anymore.
>
> Is there a way to make this stop?

It's trying to suggest you delete the unneeded user directory for
NB11.  Just click the notification and choose to delete or not, and
whether to keep checking.

You can also switch off the Janitor in Tools / Options / Misc. / Janitor.

Best wishes,

Neil

NetBeans 15 giving last used notification for NetBeans 11

Posted by Joseph Huber <JH...@stanref.com.INVALID>.
Hi!

I'm running NetBeans 15 from the zip distribution on Windows 10 Professional.  Periodically, when I start the program, I get the notification "NetBeans 11 was last used X days ago."  This message is also listed in the Notifications window.  I don't have NetBeans 11 installed anymore.

Is there a way to make this stop?

Thank You!

Joe Huber
Standard Refrigeration LLC

Re: Remove breakpoint in JSP file

Posted by Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net>.
Mitch Claborn schrieb am 15.09.2022 um 17:58:
> NetBeans 12.6
>
> Somehow I ended up with a breakpoint in a JSP file. How can I get rid
> of it? I've tried right click > Toggle Line Breakpoint but it does
> not remove the breakpoint. I can enable/disable it with a right
> click, not that that helps anything.

You can display the list of all break points through "Window -> Debugging -> Breakpoints"

 From there you should be able to delete everything.