Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Casey Chan <ca...@solect.com> on 2001/02/24 23:43:45 UTC

Sorting in attribute list.

Hi, I'm using xerce-j 1.2.3 to develop my xml java application.  I've just
found that after I've added a list of attributes into an Element node by
calling Element.setAttribute(String, String), the attribute list is
automatically sorted alphabetically by the attribute name.

My question is: is there a way to preserve the order by how I've added the
attributes not by any predefined order?

Thank you very much for your help!

Casey

NodeImpl

Posted by 남기혁 <ge...@secsm.org>.
I want to add another method to NodeImpl,

so that I can use it after parsing Document.

For example, by the DOM 2 Event specification,

EventTarget's addEventListener's signature is (String, EventListener,
boolean).

But I also need (String, SomeType, boolean).

Then I can use addEventListener( String, SomeType, boolean )

as well as addEventListener(String, EventListener, boolean)

Just modifying NodeImpl class source code is enough?

Thanks in advance.

-- Nam