Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/17 08:23:59 UTC

[VOTE] Creating an Apache Flink slack workspace

Hi everyone,

As previously discussed in [1], I would like to open a vote on creating an
Apache Flink slack workspace channel.

The proposed actions include:
- Creating a dedicated slack workspace with the name Apache Flink that is
controlled and maintained by the Apache Flink PMC
- Updating the Flink website about rules for using various communication
channels
- Setting up an Archive for the Apache Flink slack
- Revisiting this initiative by the end of 2022

The vote will last for at least 72 hours, and will be accepted by a
consensus of active PMC members.

Best,

Xintong

Re: [VOTE] Creating an Apache Flink slack workspace

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I forgot to attach the link to the discussion thread. [1]

Best,

Xintong

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/n43r4qmwprhdmzrj494dbbwr9w7bbdcv

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.
+1 for the user community, not the contributor/dev community

--
https://twitter.com/snntrable
https://github.com/knaufk

Re: [VOTE] Creating an Apache Flink slack workspace

Posted by Yuan Mei <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Peter Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Zhou, Brian" <B....@dell.com>.

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Yufei Zhang <af...@gmail.com>.
+1 (nonbinding)

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

And thanks Xintong for driving this work.

Best,
Yang

Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com> 于2022年5月17日周二 17:00写道:

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Robert Metzger <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.
And here's my own +1 (binding).

Thanks everyone for voting.

The vote has been open for 72h+ and is closed now. I'll conclude the result
in a separate email.

Best,

Xintong

Posted by Roc Marshal <fl...@126.com>.