Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mark Olimpiati <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/11 01:45:09 UTC

Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..

Hi,

  I'm storing sequence files in the distributed cache which seems to be
stored somewher under each node's /tmp .../local/archive/ ... path.

In mapper code, I tried using SequenceFile.Reader with all possible
configurations (locally, distribtued) however, it can't find it. Are
sequence files supported in the distribued cache??

Thank you,
Mark

Re: Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..

Posted by Mark Olimpiati <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'll try that thanks for the suggestion Steve!
Mark

Posted by Mark Olimpiati <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Olimpiati <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Olimpiati <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Mark Olimpiati <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Olimpiati <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Olimpiati <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Olimpiati <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Mark,

--
Harsh J

Re: Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Mark,

--
Harsh J

Re: Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Mark,

--
Harsh J

Re: Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Mark,

--
Harsh J