Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2010/05/20 01:43:45 UTC

ApacheCon, Nov 1-5 Atlanta, GA

Putting this on the radar.  Would be great if we can get together.

We have till the 28th to submit talks:

   https://blogs.apache.org/conferences/entry/call_for_participation_technical_talks

And if you want to come but can't afford it:

   https://blogs.apache.org/conferences/entry/travel_assistance_applications_open_for

I'd like to submit an EJB 3.1 themed talk.  Seems many other talks are possible just based on the projects we integrate with.  Just off the top of my head, these would be good talks:

  - OpenEJB and Tomcat
  - Web Services with OpenEJB and CXF
  - JPA with OpenEJB and OpenJPA

Anyone interested in submitting?  Happy to help with materials.  Can sit up on stage with you if you like too :)

-David

Re: ApacheCon, Nov 1-5 Atlanta, GA

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Matthew B. Jones" <me...@matthewbjones.com>.
I would consider helping out by potentially producing a talk on OpenEJB +
Tomcat + JBoss Cache integration, if that was something people would be
interested in. The JBoss Cache integration is in its early stage for me but
our product is utilizing it now and it works pretty damn well.

- Matthew Jones