Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Luis Rivera <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/12 04:56:25 UTC

Getting rid of the logger in AXIS !!!

    Axis developers,

I need to run Axis in an applet, since I could only make it run by adding a
bunch of Permissions to the policy file, I am going to remove the logger
from the axis library. Now, if any of you could give me any advise regarding
what's the easiest way to do this to avoid braking stuff I should not be
breaking (in other words, I want axis to keep working) and if there is any
chance this step can be avoided.

Thanks in advance,
--Luis R.

Re: Getting rid of the logger in AXIS !!!

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please open a bug report and make it a blocker.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
i'll need the permissions you had to add as well. better to log a JIRA
bug with the info.

-- dims

Posted by Luis Rivera <lu...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.