Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 江天 <jt...@163.com> on 2019/01/24 09:10:26 UTC

How to prevent GitBox from sending too many commit notifications

Hello.

I am driven crazy because every time someone commits to incubating-IoTDB, I receive a mail from GitBox. This is just too annoying. Could someone please tell me how to disable GitBox’s sending commit notifications, or make it send to commits@iotdb.apache.org <ma...@iotdb.apache.org> instead of dev@iotdb.apache.org <ma...@iotdb.apache.org>?

Thanks

Tian Jiang

Re: How to prevent GitBox from sending too many commit notifications

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> or make it send to commits@iotdb.apache.org <ma...@iotdb.apache.org> instead of dev@iotdb.apache.org <ma...@iotdb.apache.org>?

I think that is the better option.

As a committer of the project you do need to watch and review any commits that come it given we are using a CTR (commit then review) system rather than a RTC (review then commit).

Thanks,
Justin

Re:How to prevent GitBox from sending too many commit notifications

Posted by 张金瑞 <xi...@163.com>.
+1